Photo: Harland Quarrington/MOD [see page for license], via Wikimedia Commons, Â© Crown copyright 2012
One of my company newsletter articles in EMPFasis, a monthly Navy deliverable from the Electronics Manufacturing Productivity Facility or EMPF, was reprinted in the April 2010 issue of “Printed Circuit Design & Fab / Circuits Assembly”.
Other articles that I wrote have covered:
- Problems related to surface finish quality that lead to solderability issues.
- Cleanliness and corrosion mitigation in electronics bare boards and assemblies (the one reprinted in Circuits Assembly).
- Non-destructive test methods that are used to analyze a variety of characteristics of interest in electronics.
- Five types of conformal coatings used to protect electronics assemblies.
- Methods of detecting contamination on electronics materials.